Monday, May 08, 2006

"I feel... young!"

(Bonus points for anyone geeky enough to place the random-ass quote)

First, I have to say, there's nothing quite like making a four-plus hour plane flight in a middle seat on a crowded-ass 757, hungover as hell. Stupid United un-assigned me from my window seat to a middle seat for absolutely no reason. I suppose I should be grateful they didn't kick me off this time :P

Anyway, I just got back yesterday from a fantastic long weekend in Chicago. My law school debating society holds an alumni reunion weekend every year, and this year was my first as an actual law school graduate. It was indescribably fun. I saw people I hadn't seen in months or even years, I got to see my family in Chicago, I spent late nights out with friends and copious amounts of alcohol... it was quite a weekend.

But most importantly, I got almost no sleep. Granted, I feel half-dead at work today, but the point is that I spent three straight nights closing down bars and various other locales, and that is something to be Damn Proud Of. I may be a little older, but the law hasn't knocked the twenty-something out of me yet!

Now if only I didn't have a conference call at 4...

2 Comments:

At May 8, 2006 at 11:44 PM, Blogger Avid Diva said...

Killer B strikes again! ;)

 
At May 10, 2006 at 6:44 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

Stay fun, Chicago! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home