Monday, January 24, 2005

My miserable day

I made it. I survived the most miserable day of the year.

Supposedly, January 24 (statistically speaking) is the worst day of the year. Well, I have happy news. If today was as bad as it gets, I am in for a good year. Here's an overview of some of the things that happened today:

I actually got up early and managed to do some reading before class (some, mind you, not all)

I got an email containing positive feedback on a paper I wrote for one of my classes!

My team in the Law School's trivia contest won today's match

When I was sitting in the student lounge today, at least six people came to my table just to randomly chat with me, which, given my unpopularity complex, was a very good thing in spite of the fact that it kept me from getting caught up in my classes

I'm trying to arrange plans for an event Wednesday night and Everything is Falling Into Place

I *dominated* the discussion in one of my classes (in a good way!)

I had dinner with a FEDERAL APPELLATE JUDGE (and some classmates)

He. Rode. In. My. Car.

Thank God for miserable days!

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2005 at 7:20 AM, Blogger Micah said...

Wow - what a sucky day. The worst thing that happened to me was some terrible traffic in the morning. The night was capped off with a great episode of "24." So, if that's the worst life can dish out, bring it on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home