Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Is this a valid excuse?

I just reviewed my federal tax return and was planning to e-file, but my tax program warns me that some states require that federal and state returns be filed simultaneously, in which case I can't e-file, since I can only do federal for free. And I'll be damned if I'm paying to have the government repay my interest-free loan to it. Helpfully, the program declines to tell me if California is one of these finnicky states.

So I went online to print out the tax return form for California. Unfortunately, my print cartridge is completely out of juice. Those things run out so fast. So it looks like I can't finish my taxes tonight. I'll have to remember to pick up a new cartridge tomorrow. This means my exciting plans for the evening will have to be changed. I suppose I should finish my bar application instead. The fun never stops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home