Sunday, March 13, 2005

There are some things money can't buy

I had my last exam of the term today.

(Yes, you heard me right. A Sunday morning exam).

Last of four exams. UGH. I didn't really even study for this one. I was too worn out (thank goodness it was equal protection -- anyone who reads the news could've taken this test and probably passed).

This afternoon I cleaned my apartment. I haven't cleaned it in [too embarrassed to put how long it's actually been since I cleaned my apartment]. Wow. I didn't realize how much space 641 square feet actually is. DAMN. And it SMELLS nice.

Tonight I had really good sushi with a friend, her treat. Tomorrow I fly home for a week and a half. Right now, life is good. Really good.

It's all about the little things.

2 Comments:

At March 15, 2005 at 6:53 AM, Blogger Micah said...

Congratulations! It's a great feeling to be done with exams and then have a little "me time." Personally, in the wake of the bar exam, I'm taking the month of March off (hitting the beach at the end of the month). Enjoy your downtime.

 
At March 18, 2005 at 10:27 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

Thanks! I'm looking forward to my month-ish off following the bar exam (not, of course, looking forward to studying for and *taking* the bar exam... UGH). Enjoy your month off, especially the beach! Hopefully I'll manage not to whittle away all my funds so I can do something similarly entertaining.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home