Sunday, February 19, 2006

The cure for a long holiday weekend

You would think I would like holiday weekends with nothing to do! I'm sure my liver is not such a fan...

Anyway, I've stumbled upon an interesting find... the Fox Reality Channel. This weekend has been a marathon of Paradise Hotel. For indeterminate reasons, I was obsessed with this show when it was on. This probably has something to do with my dropping grades in law school... sigh...

It is, at least, one of the more interesting reality shows. You got to watch things to as close to realtime as any show that I know of. You could even get voted onto the show after watching it. You have to appreciate that type of contemporary-ness.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 19, 2006 at 8:49 PM, Blogger Micah said...

I'll take "Cable Channels I'll Never Watch" for $200, Alex.

With a few exceptions, I HATE reality programming. It's the worst thing to happen to TV since "Small Wonder".

So, does the channel show "Boot Camp"? I have fond memories of watching that with my best friend and his mom...back in happier times. *sigh*

 
At February 20, 2006 at 10:00 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

I don't know if they show Boot Camp -- I never saw that one.

I'm generally not a fan of reality TV either. For some reason I got hooked on this one, so the trip down memory lane was fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home