Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Today's reason to be thankful

I have probably the best landlord in Los Angeles. He wasn't mad at all about Cujo's accident (for which I still blame Bruce Willis) and in fact wanted to make sure that I wasn't leaving town for vacation feeling worried or stressed out -- he said he'd take a look at it while I was gone and we could figure it out later.

It's a crazy world when you love your landlord and can't stand your downstairs neighbor.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving! I have my boarding pass (and seat assignment!!) in hand, so barring another Die Hard incident on the freeway tomorrow, by noonish I will be back home in good ol' Colorado.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At November 21, 2006 at 9:31 PM, Blogger Roonie said...

Have a safe flight, sugar.

 
At November 24, 2006 at 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could your life possibly be MORE boring?

Casca

 
At November 27, 2006 at 3:23 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

roonie and drew, thanks!! Happy Holidays to both of you :)

John-Michael, I hope yours was wonderful as well :) I had a GREAT time home with the family and I'm really looking forward to Round Two in a few weeks. I hope you're well.

And you should come back to LA for a visit sometime soon... Cujo would love to meet you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home