Friday, June 03, 2005

EXHAUSTED

My brother just left town this morning. I got up at 5:00 to head to the airport with him and my aunt (she drove, which was fortunate, since I could barely keep my eyes open). After that, I had to get my books and things together for my first day of Barbri.

Now, I will gladly admit that I enjoyed having the week off to spend with my brother, while my unfortunate friends toiled away at their first full week of Barbri (having started over a week ago). I appreciate that my California Barbri location starts later than everyone else. But in order to catch up, we have some long class days.

Loooooooong.

Today wasn't so terrible. It was only about six hours, and the torts professor is entertaining so far. But we have weekend classes. Including an eight-hour marathon day on Sunday. Followed by two more eight-hour sessions this week, on Tuesday and Thursday. Ugh. Kill me now.

Fortunately, we do have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off (which is good, since this coincides with graduation and my parents' and grandparents' upcoming visit). I foresee a Thursday night crash instead of what really ought to be quality time with the fam. I feel like this should be an exciting, relaxing time. Instead I'm completely tired and stressed out.

And I just realized that this post is looking almost like a log entry in a sloppy journal. Dammit, I'm just too tired to lay down witty prose right now!

So instead, I'll direct your attention to a highly entertaining a capella performance for the 90s kid in all of us (HT: Gus).

2 Comments:

At June 6, 2005 at 11:35 PM, Blogger Roonie said...

Don't you worry about the witty prose! There's no time for that! MBE, essays, notecards, oh my! ;)

 
At June 7, 2005 at 7:40 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

Notecards??? Gasp!!

Now I'm *really* shivering in terror.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home