Thursday, May 26, 2005

It's 3 PM, I must be sleeping

I slept the whole day away. It was awesome.

Having nothing to do is nice (I know I'll get bored of it eventually but right now I'm loving it). A lot of my friends started BarBri classes today. Fortunately for me, the local tapes for California aren't scheduled to start showing here until a week from Friday, which leaves me a nice little vacation. I love how I have to drive down to school for hours each day to watch video tapes.

Perfect timing, too. Turns out my brother will be visiting me for about a week, leaving right before I start classes (this makes him the first in my family to fly out to Chicago to visit me since I moved here almost three years ago). So I won't be totally lazy, since he will complain if I am. Which is just as well -- I really should get out, instead of sitting around watching TV all day (though that can be quite a bit of fun).

First on the agenda: back to the gym to work off the six pounds I've managed to gain in the last two months. Ugh.

3 Comments:

At May 27, 2005 at 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The video tapes are less fun than they sound, although the torts guy at least is entertaining so far.

 
At May 27, 2005 at 3:30 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

Ohhhhh, I wish you were here so we could make fun of the tapes together! Instead I'll have to be content to think of your laugh every time the profs do something funny.

 
At June 2, 2005 at 7:25 PM, Blogger Micah said...

Video taped lectures are not quite a motivator. We had very few live lectures (those were held in Cleveland, a week or two prior to the Columbus course). Did you opt to get the lectures on DVD, too? That made me feel less guilty about my mid-study jaunts to Vegas and VA, since I could make up those topics at my leisure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home