Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Goodies!!

I just have to note: I'm actually in the middle of my con law exam. Yes, I am taking a break from my exam to post to my blog. How cool am I? (I just keep chanting: "Cs get degrees! Cs get degrees!")

So last night I stayed up late to add goodies to my blog. As you'll notice, my sidebar has changed. I finally figured out how to make blogrolling.com work (it's quite simple, actually; the problem before was that I had copied the wrong html code. It wasn't so much that the code itself didn't work, as that it was a customized code that looked really ugly on my blog. But I couldn't figure out how to get the un-customized code, which I finally did last night. I'm slowly but surely learning how to make all this internet coding stuff work :)). I got a Technorati profile and added my domain to some other blog directories in the hopes that it will stir up more traffic. I also added a site meter and link tracker. I feel so web-savvy!

So hopefully things will really start hopping. Of course, this also means I need to be better about continuous and frequent updates. It's okay -- really, studying for the bar doesn't take up that much time, right? ;)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At May 25, 2005 at 6:14 PM, Blogger Avid Diva said...

Cs get degrees! Cs get degrees!

So I have told myself more than once before...:)

 
At May 26, 2005 at 7:52 AM, Blogger Micah said...

"Cs get degrees" has been my philosophy, even out of school.

 
At May 26, 2005 at 3:49 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

A graduating friend of mine last year loved that chant. I finally recognize the wisdom of her words :)

 
At June 3, 2005 at 6:57 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

Getting listed is easy -- you just go to the site and type in your blog's url. Blogger help has some useful tips.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home