Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Goodies!!

I just have to note: I'm actually in the middle of my con law exam. Yes, I am taking a break from my exam to post to my blog. How cool am I? (I just keep chanting: "Cs get degrees! Cs get degrees!")

So last night I stayed up late to add goodies to my blog. As you'll notice, my sidebar has changed. I finally figured out how to make blogrolling.com work (it's quite simple, actually; the problem before was that I had copied the wrong html code. It wasn't so much that the code itself didn't work, as that it was a customized code that looked really ugly on my blog. But I couldn't figure out how to get the un-customized code, which I finally did last night. I'm slowly but surely learning how to make all this internet coding stuff work :)). I got a Technorati profile and added my domain to some other blog directories in the hopes that it will stir up more traffic. I also added a site meter and link tracker. I feel so web-savvy!

So hopefully things will really start hopping. Of course, this also means I need to be better about continuous and frequent updates. It's okay -- really, studying for the bar doesn't take up that much time, right? ;)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At May 25, 2005 at 6:14 PM, Blogger odderie said...

Cs get degrees! Cs get degrees!

So I have told myself more than once before...:)

 
At May 26, 2005 at 7:52 AM, Blogger Micah said...

"Cs get degrees" has been my philosophy, even out of school.

 
At May 26, 2005 at 3:49 PM, Blogger The Law Fairy said...

A graduating friend of mine last year loved that chant. I finally recognize the wisdom of her words :)

 
At June 2, 2005 at 10:30 AM, Blogger Master of None said...

I'm going to try to use some of the blog goodies that you describe here. Is it very difficult to get listed?

 
At June 3, 2005 at 6:57 PM, Blogger The Law Fairy said...

Getting listed is easy -- you just go to the site and type in your blog's url. Blogger help has some useful tips.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home