Wednesday, May 25, 2005

That's all, folks!

I was going to make the title of this post "It is finished" but then that struck me as sacrilegious and, considering that I just turned in my last law school exam, I really don't need to be pissing God off right now.

I'm done.

I'M DONE!!!!!

I can't believe it. I actually made it to the finish line. I made it through law school (assuming, again, that I actually passed my last two exams -- though I can't imagine that I didn't, even if I did really poorly on them). Looks like my brother will be visiting me this weekend/next week, my parents and grandparents will be here for graduation in two and a half weeks, and barbri starts a week from Friday. All that's left is to find a place to live, plan a bar trip, and take (and hopefully pass) the bar exam.

But... I was a waitress just yesterday! How did this happen so fast?

5 Comments:

At May 26, 2005 at 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Want to take the privacy exam a second time, for me? Relive the good old days! Eh? Eh?

 
At May 26, 2005 at 7:51 AM, Blogger Micah said...

Congratulations. Time really does fly. My bar trips were a trip to Vegas to throw my best friend his bachelor party and then to Richmond,VA, for the wedding a week later...a couple of weeks before the bar. Not optimal planning, but I didn't set the wedding schedule.

 
At May 26, 2005 at 3:53 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

Dick -- tempting, so tempting. But rather than steal from you the joy of your own privacy experience, I've pushed everyone else's grade up the curve by failing to study for it, AT ALL. You're welcome!

Micah -- sheesh, I can't believe your friends didn't factor the bar into their wedding plans. Thanks for the congrats -- I still haven't finalized my plans for my bar trip, but I'm certain it will involve a fair amount of credit card debt :)

 
At May 28, 2005 at 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!

Imagine how you'll feel when you pass the bar.

 
At May 29, 2005 at 4:58 AM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

Ohhhh, the bar is something I'm very much looking forward to putting behind me. ::shiver::

Thanks for visiting my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home