Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Gah! A tag!

I've been tagged! And I just now noticed. So here it is, finally.

Here's how you play this one:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

My 23rd post only has three sentences, so here's the third:

And while you're at it, here's a leprechaun for you to color.

It was a St. Paddy's Day post and I left something fun for the kiddies :)

Hmmmm... I tag odderie, micah, jca, roonie, and gus! (those of you who no longer update your blogs *ahem* can play in the comments :))

2 Comments:

At November 22, 2005 at 3:34 PM, Blogger Avid Diva said...

Just for you, I took part in this nonsense. :P :)

 
At December 1, 2005 at 7:18 PM, Blogger JCA said...

Stardate June 21, 2002:

"I'm going back to school this fall."

Quotation marks in original -- this was one line of a hypothetical conversation.

My mind can't even fit the distance I've traveled between then and now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home