Thursday, March 23, 2006

Blaming it on illness

I have a cold. Can that lead to writer's block? We'll go with "yes" because that sounds like as good an excuse as any.

So. Since I'm sick I'm also having a hard time concentrating at work. This leads to boredom and fatigue, which leads to more of a slump.

But, I heard good news this morning! I was out last night so I didn't catch AI, but apparently Kevin is finally gone, gone, gone!! Hooray!!

Also, in the realm of "why obsessive sports fans are complete idiots," I offer you this.

2 Comments:

At March 23, 2006 at 4:35 PM, Blogger Micah said...

"Tyrone Carter, you just watched the Super Bowl. What are you going to do now?"

"I'm going back to the pokey!"

In completely unrelated news, looks like Condi will not be pursuing the NFL commissioner job. Just thought I'd share.

 
At March 23, 2006 at 4:54 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

Hope Tyrone doesn't drop the soap!

I hope Condi is happy with her decision. Condi, you can never take it back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home