Friday, July 28, 2006

Tom, what up?

The Function that you are currently trying to use is disabled and will be back shortly.We are making some minor changes to this section please bear with us until we can get this back online. Please do NOT email me about this. Just wait it out.
//

7/28/2006 -Tom

The "function" in question is my attempt to log in. Damn you, Tom! You're like the heroin dealer who suddenly and inexplicably, "through no fault of his own," guts my supply just as I'm crashing. DAMN YOU!!!

I KNEW myspace was trouble.

4 Comments:

At August 5, 2006 at 9:51 PM, Blogger Roonie said...

When MySpace goes down, crimes get committed.

 
At August 7, 2006 at 3:01 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

Hmmm... next time it goes out I may have to run down to check on my car... just in case.

 
At August 8, 2006 at 11:45 PM, Blogger DarthImmortal said...

I am also addicted to MySpace. I don't know how it happened. Maybe something in the STL water supplies caused this abnormality in my personality.

 
At August 10, 2006 at 10:12 AM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

darth, bwahahaha! Tom has caught you in his clutches! I *knew* messing around mocking people's profiles would only make you start your own! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home