Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My inner geek is spazzing out!!!

In spite of the fact that it is 9 PM and I still have AT LEAST two hours of work ahead of me...

In spite of the fact that tomorrow morning I have to attend a hearing over an hour outside of Los Angeles... at 8 AM...

In spite of the fact that I worked so nonstop today I forgot how hungry I was until I nearly passed out in boxing class...

In spite of the fact that I inexplicably have a nosebleed...

Today is a good day :D

Man I love good news.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At May 3, 2007 at 12:36 AM, Blogger Gino said...

ok, looks good so far...

 
At May 3, 2007 at 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GAH!
I'm at work, so the page won't load.
My Sherlockian reasoning skills tell me that Bethesda + Fallout = Tasty goodness, though.

 
At May 3, 2007 at 5:42 AM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

roy, Fallout 3 is happening. It's happening. I'm just too psyched to say anything else.

 
At May 4, 2007 at 1:47 PM, Blogger DarthImmortal said...

One of my favorite games of all time!!

 
At May 8, 2007 at 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even know what that is!

FINALLY you are updating in my reader again. I don't know what happened, but I think I'll blame it on the new Blogger.

 
At May 9, 2007 at 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delicious Fallout.
Delicious, delicious Fallout.

I've played through Fallout 1 and 2 more times than I can count. Many a Raider lost his life-blood on my blade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home