Thursday, April 28, 2005

And the winner is...

So tonight my school has a talent competition it's calling Law School Idol. They even did a cool photoshop thing with the American Idol logo so it says "Law School Idol" (this actually does impress me, as I'm completely inept with computers). A friend and I are going to sing in this talent show. Actually, I should say, she's going to sing, and I'm going to smile and make noise. I can't sing. Which is really going to put a dent in my pop star career. Good thing I'll have that law degree as a fallback.

So we're thinking about doing the fabulous Michael Jackson/Paul McCartney duet "The Girl Is Mine." My friend called Michael and now she's talking about all the cool props/costume stuff she'll have. Man, I should've thought of that. I don't have any cool Paul McCartner props, though I'm thinking of asking a cute friend to play arm candy. Meanwhile, she's talking about a silver glove and black wig and fake nose... she's gonna have so much more fun than me.

Well, at least I got to sing at the Oscars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home