Monday, June 06, 2005

Jack of all trades

Today's nifty time-waster:
The Ed-Ray Age-May
46 Emotional, 79 Social, 36 Annoying, and 30 Tough.
You're the guy who can do a ton of things, but you're not particularly good at any of them. For some reason everyone likes you anyway.
Link: shosam on The Which RPG Archetype Are You Test written by Ok Cupid

My corresponding law-obsessed thought: wonder how this bodes for my chances on the Bar?

Update: the link to the test now works. Thanks, odderie!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 6, 2005 at 7:44 PM, Blogger Avid Diva said...

I'm definitely not tough. :(

And as for the Bar, I think that means you will ACE it. All you need to know is a little bit of all of it, right? :)

 
At June 6, 2005 at 7:51 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

Gus -- well, good thing there are enough social people like me to put up with the annoying ones like you ;) Um. Please don't beat me up for teasing you!

O-Dog -- awwww, warm fuzzies! I have to say, though, I'm not surprised that the inventor of the iCozy isn't a toughie :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home