Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hmmmm...

Snooping Friendster users, beware!

The popular and increasingly-non-useless friend connector now has a function allowing you to see who's been checking up on you recently. On my most recent hits list: my ex-boyfriend (who is no longer counted as a friend, Friendster-friend or otherwise, so you can imagine the evil pleasure I derive from this). Mwahahahaha. I'm so glad I haven't looked at his profile lately, and now I'm never looking at it ever again, lest he think I give a rat's ass.

::hides in corner and giggles nervously::

5 Comments:

At October 11, 2005 at 9:53 PM, Blogger Avid Diva said...

You can turn off this function from the settings page. Trust me -- I figure that shit out QUICKSTYLE. :)

 
At October 11, 2005 at 10:27 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

I just realized that! Big sigh of relief.

Oh -- I mean -- I have no reason to be worried about that...

 
At October 12, 2005 at 7:11 AM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At October 12, 2005 at 1:56 PM, Blogger Micah said...

It'd be cool if MySpace had a function like that. Of course, barely anybody stumbles upon my little place there (I'm not a Hot Chick, you see). But I'm sure it'd be great for everyone else.

 
At October 13, 2005 at 11:25 AM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

You never know who might have been looking at you -- or you could always change you name to "sxxktn4u" just to screw with people. That would be awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home