Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Law as Life, Part Two

On the less-ponderous side of this series:

It strikes me that 6:45 now counts as "sleeping in." Granted, this is partly my fault for attending 5:15 yoga class, but it's also partly my firm's fault for assigning me to the office that's more of a drive from my apartment. (For those who had been wondering, my firm assigned me to my second-choice office about two weeks before I started work, when I'd already signed a lease on the place close to where I wanted to work. Sigh...).

So, I suppose that's one thing I miss about school. Though it's probably good for me that I don't get drunk as much as I used to -- which requires sleeping in.

2 Comments:

At October 11, 2005 at 4:30 PM, Blogger Avid Diva said...

Wow...5:15 yoga is major dedication.

Don't worry -- I'm sleeping in plenty enough for the two of us. :)

 
At October 11, 2005 at 6:04 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

Hooray for 3L year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home