Sunday, October 02, 2005

Celebrity Sighting Number One

It appears as though Paula Abdul goes to my gym.

I ended up joining said fancy-shmancy gym last week, lured in by the promise of discount-priced personal training sessions and fabulous yoga, pilates, and cardiodance group classes. The individual cable TVs on their cardio equipment didn't hurt either.

Leaving this afternoon's pilates class, I got stuck on the stairs in between a personal trainer and a frustratingly attractive woman as I was trying to get down to the front door. She stepped out of my way and I glanced at her as I passed by. After about three seconds, the voice and the face matched up in my head and I realized: I just walked by Paula Abdul! Almost ran into her, in fact. See, she is nice -- she moved out of my way so I wouldn't bowl her over on the stairs.

And if Paula works out at my gym, who knows who else? Yes, I am that much closer to finding myself a movie star boyfriend. As Napoleon Dynamite would say, SWEET.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 2, 2005 at 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At October 3, 2005 at 9:41 AM, Blogger Micah said...

Hmmmm...will you be the future Mrs. Tom Sizemore?

And have you given up on the Dream (Vince Vaughn)?

 
At October 4, 2005 at 4:58 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

Tom Sizemore... not necessarily my initial thought... but I'll keep him in mind.

The Dream... sigh... they say that Vince is not the marrying kind. Anyway, we're now around 2000 miles away from each other, and long-distance relationships are just HARD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home