Wednesday, August 10, 2005

100th Post!

Blogger tells me this is my one hundredth post. What a ride, man.

It's also going to be brief, because I need to hop in the shower before slipping out to the airport to fly to Puerto Rico. Mmmmmmm....

I just got back from New York yesterday. My trip was fantastic, but even though I brought my camera I didn't get any pictures. Of course. I need to be better about that. Hopefully I will actually carry it around in San Juan. I promise to post about my trips when I get back and have a bit of time. Sigh... jetting around the world can really keep you busy ;)

1 Comments:

At August 10, 2005 at 11:31 AM, Blogger Micah said...

I had a working vacation in San Juan during college and loved it, despite the fact that I was staying in the hood (literally - I was doing service work). You can buy coconut milk by the gallon down there. 'Nuff said.

Every day is Christmas because the cops have red and green siren lights (again, I was in the hood - a place called Carolina).

Oh - I got hooked on this one soft drink down there: CocoRico (and it's rival CocoIndio). I thought it was the necter of the gods. Then I found it stateside a year or two later and didn't really care for it. Not sure what I was thinking.

Old San Juan, while a bit touristy, is really cool. The beaches are beautiful. It truly is the Isla de Enchantment. Have a fun trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home