Sunday, July 10, 2005

Doing my part to ease the stress of my fellow bar-hell dwellers

Yesterday was the simulated essay and performance test (six hours of test -- like a full day of bar horribleness). Since I left, I have done absolutely no bar work whatsoever. Here's what I've done since the exam ended:

Went to the gym and had an hour and a half workout. It was heavenly (I usually go in the morning, but I got there at 7:15 to find out that the gym doesn't open Saturdays until 9, when the exam started. Lovely. I may have to try the afternoon-gym thing more often -- it gives me the flexibility of staying as long as I want, instead of leaving before I have time to finish my weights because I have to get to class in time. Moving on...).

Watched movies and ate smoked salmon and drank wine. It was heavenly.

Took a bath and almost fell asleep.

Went to bed and slept until 1:30 this afternoon. It was like being a teenager!

Chatted online with some friends.

Watched TV.

Read Marie Claire and the Tribune.

Didn't feel one bit guilty for not doing any bar exam studying.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go watch Shakespeare in Love.

Anyone following suit and blowing off work and not worrying about it still has less reason to worry than I, and I'm not worrying at all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home