Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Boy was that dumb

I'm blaming my brother. I spent the better part of the afternoon playing Sims 2. Those of you who have played it know that it is the most addictive game ever, especially when you have the cheat codes, as I do. I can make my family rich enough to build the biggest, best-furnished, most fantabulous house ever. Which takes quite a lot of time, but is completely fun.

Sigh. Really, if I don't study much, I'll have an advantage in that I'm inherently less stressed out than everyone else, right?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 20, 2005 at 6:36 AM, Blogger Micah said...

Well, now on the off-chance that you don't pass the bar, you'll have something to blame (other than yourself, of course). For me it's Lance Armstrong - I watched every morning's coverage of the Tour last summer. It was great for Lance, bad for me.

 
At July 20, 2005 at 5:36 PM, Blogger Eve said...

That's exactly why I didn't install that game on the computer I've been using to study!

 
At July 23, 2005 at 1:14 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

Sigh... if only we could actually SUE Lance and EA... damn Americans and their individualistic notions of personal responsibility!

Eve, you are a savvier bar-taker than I.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home