Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I'll be happy just not getting the boot

Apparently during the busy holiday season, a turkey gets better treatment from the airlines than most world-weary human travelers.

Look, I think it's great and wonderful and happy that this turkey's life is saved and he gets to live out his days at Disneyland. Go turkey, go PETA, go Bush, go Mickey, yadda yadda yadda.

I just think that, on balance, it isn't right that I can get kicked off of airline flights when some turkey gets first class seats! I'm just sayin'.

Tomorrow night is my United flight home. I don't yet have a seat assignment, so please forgive me if I'm a little on edge. Yes, I do plan to check in online tonight. And yes, I will bother them incessantly if I haven't yet been assigned a seat. I've been here before with United, and it just ain't pretty when they don't assign you a seat in advance.

I suppose I should be greatful I don't fly Delta. But somehow I'm still anxious about my flight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home