Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I want my own wikipedia entry...

I'll admit it. I'm an attention whore. My desire for attention is so overpowering that, even as a full-grown working attorney, I still feel a twinge of jealousy when someone else reasonably close to my shoes gets some kind of award or notoriety (the good kind, anyway). This probably doesn't surprise a lot of you, particularly the cynics in the bunch, since you already know that secretly, everyone living in Los Angeles wants to be a movie star.

So it should come as no surprise to you that I'm now craving my own internet phenomenon. If someone can become famous by blogging about a friend's stolen sidekick, why not me? Hellooooo, GMA, I'm right here!

Any ideas on how to make myself famous in a matter of hours? I won't eat spiders or puppies. But other ideas are welcome.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At June 28, 2006 at 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is not very humble of you. Perhaps you should pray instead for God to give you the personal strength to avoid egoism.

 
At June 28, 2006 at 10:29 AM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

lol -- Mom, you read my blog?

 
At June 29, 2006 at 2:31 PM, Blogger DarthImmortal said...

You can become famous in a big hurry in two ways:

1. Screw somebody famous and sell the pictures and a “tell all” book

or

2. Wire your house with web cams and advertise on myspace.com.

Let me know which one you choose. LOL!

 
At June 29, 2006 at 4:18 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

darth, how famous are we talking? And I won't sleep with a codger or a fatty, not matter how famous he is.

As for number 2, way too overplayed. Now maybe if I brought Mr. Famous and broadcast our meeting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home