Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My spine is shivering

I've complained before about how bad the construction workers near my apartment suck. Now, on top of being loud, at least one of them is Creepy As Fuck.

Now, I get that constructions workers as a whole are not the most sophisticated or enlightened men. It's not *okay* that they catcall women or make unintelligent and offensive remarks, but it's not particularly threatening. It's easy enough to write someone off as a primate as long as he's not running toward you with a sharp object or something.

But it's another thing completely when Creepy As Fuck knows where you live and is always standing there, right there, in front of your car, every morning when you go to work.

I noticed him a couple days ago staring at me when I was getting into my car. He stared the whole fucking time I backed my car out and peeled out of the driveway, which I did in the fastest and unsafest manner ever, since he was creeping me the fuck out.

Today (the devil's day, if you're superstitious) he worked up the nerve to talk to me. Look, I am not a complete bitch. I try generally to be friendly, even to people I don't particularly want to talk to. But he was already creeping me the fuck out, so I tried to ignore him. But he just said the Weirdest Thing.

"You have a beautiful car."

Huh?

I asked him to repeat himself because I wasn't sure if I'd heard correctly.

But, no, I had: "You have a beautiful car."

Now, I am sure Rudolfo appreciates compliments, especially after the nasty incident earlier this year. But, um. Huh?

Has anyone else ever heard of construction workers being sexually attracted to cars? Because it is Creepy As Fuck.

He better leave Rudolfo alone.

4 Comments:

At June 7, 2006 at 9:44 PM, Blogger W said...

Actually, during 1L one sectionmate remarked to another sectionmate that her car was sexy. So it's not just construction workers.

 
At June 8, 2006 at 9:43 AM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

Wow, Wayne. Before long, supermodels may be out of jobs. People will want to go straight to humping the car -- get that hot chick out of the way!

And now I'm randomly thinking of Cameron Frye destroying his dad's car out of jealousy... hmm...

 
At June 10, 2006 at 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell the gent that you are a ragin' les with some bad herpes II sores from a prior guy, that is why you bought this car.

 
At June 12, 2006 at 1:31 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

anon, who told!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home