Monday, November 05, 2007

Okay, Sarah

I am saddened :(

How is my candidate going to campaign if his show is stuck in reruns? Stephen, come back to me!!

I saw the picketers at Fox this morning driving to work. I honked at them to show support (not because I'm a bleeding heart, but because I understand that, objectively speaking, as a group they are a million times better than the crappy scabs they'll get to write replacement shows, which will inevitably suck). I hope they reach an agreement before they cancel the next season of Lost due to lack of scripts!!! I plan to boycott "reality" "television."

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At November 6, 2007 at 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, isn't Stephen out, though? SC rejected his application.

 
At November 6, 2007 at 10:53 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

Oh no!

Thanks for the info, Cara, I hadn't realized the South Carolina Democrats were such Philistines.

I'm still voting for him, though. And as he said, the fight goes on!

 
At November 6, 2007 at 10:57 PM, Blogger LawSchoolBlogger said...

Stephen's still in. Just not on the Democratic ticket...he can still do a write-in, and I'm sure he will.

Yeah, if LOST goes off, I'd die.

 
At November 7, 2007 at 6:12 PM, Blogger Bianca Reagan said...

Come visit my blog; I've been chronicling Mr. Colbert, the strike, and cute boys for a few days now.

 
At November 8, 2007 at 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so cool. An entire blog post is for me! Wheeeeeeeeee!!

 
At November 8, 2007 at 6:59 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

Wow, it's a good thing the new job prevents me from actually watching television! I miss my Stephen!!!

Did anybody hear him on "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" recently? It was teh awesome.

 
At November 9, 2007 at 7:14 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

lsb, oh, I still plan to vote for him. At the very least, there's always write-in. I don't even want to think about losing Lost :(

Bianca, I do need to visit you again soon. It will happen!!

Sarah, you are very special :)

Quinn, you have just sent me on a mad dash toward Youtube.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home