Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I've been road-raged!

So I'm driving to work this morning and I'm sitting at a stoplight, and out of nowhere a projectile comes hurling toward me and hits my window, leaving a milky-brown liquid dripping down my driver's-side window and windshield. WTF?

I look over to see a psychotic blonde woman rushing back toward her car. I flip her off and she reciprocates and starts yelling stuff I obviously can't hear, since (thank God) my window is up.

What? Am I sleeping with her ex or something?

Weaker sex, my ass.

4 Comments:

At December 20, 2005 at 2:31 PM, Blogger Micah said...

"Milky brown liquid"? I don't want to know.

As the song goes: baby, you got to get out of LA.

 
At December 20, 2005 at 2:57 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

It was her latte. The grossest part: the foam congealed on my car as I finished the drive to work. Wish I'd taken the asshole's license plate so I could sue her for assault, battery and vandalism. Sigh... someday I'll be a better lawyer...

 
At December 21, 2005 at 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, some random woman threw a latte at you...just because?

 
At December 22, 2005 at 4:43 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

um, yeah, apparently so. Yup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home