Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The strike

You know, I have to say -- the strike support videos that have been going up on YouTube and other places are a lot more entertaining than like, I dunno, 70%, 80% of what's actually on TV (and with all the reality shows in store for us, we can expect it all to go downhill from here).

Anyway, here's one I thought was pretty funny. It's by the Daily Show writers.



Incidentally, and I have probably asked this before, am I the only one with a huge crush on John Oliver?

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At November 22, 2007 at 7:19 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

Loving it. Although I have to say, I'm getting more reading done lately.

 
At November 23, 2007 at 10:16 AM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

I so need to follow your example instead of wasting all my time on this damn computer.

 
At November 23, 2007 at 10:46 PM, Blogger Bianca Reagan said...

the strike support videos that have been going up on YouTube and other places are a lot more entertaining than like, I dunno, 70%, 80% of what's actually on TV

I agree.

am I the only one with a huge crush on John Oliver?

Yes you are. I'm not into his whole "I'm British!" thing.

 
At November 24, 2007 at 10:11 AM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

Lol, Bianca.

Sweet, then, he's all mine!

 
At December 4, 2007 at 10:00 PM, Blogger annika said...

that was a pretty funny video, and very effective at getting the point across too!

 
At December 5, 2007 at 11:31 PM, Blogger Law Fairy said...

Annika! Good to see you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home